NFTPAD Tips — How to stake NFTA LP tokens on NFTPAD to earn rewards?
Step 1: Swap to get NFTA BEP20 using SOTA Bridge
Refer to the following manual to swap NFTA tokens between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain networks: https://bit.ly/34xI87x
NFTA BEP20 token contract address: 0xb56aD791Ec864A013fED8C59D2409194d56B8A28
Step 2: Provide liquidity to BNB-NFTA pool on Pancakeswap to get Cake-LP tokens
1. Make sure you have NFTA BEP20 and an equivalent amount of BNB BEP20 in your wallet.
2. Go to Pancakeswap NFTA-BNB pool’s “Add Liquidity” page.
In case the NFTA token does not show up, you can add SOTA manually using the contract address: 0xb56aD791Ec864A013fED8C59D2409194d56B8A28.
3. Add an amount of BNB on the “Add Liquidity” section. The equivalent amount of NFTA will be automatically calculated.
Step 3: Stake NFTA-BNB_LP tokens (“Cake-LP” token) from your MetaMask wallet to NFTPAD pools and earn rewards
1. Select BsC network at the top right corner of the NFTPAD.
2. Select BsC network on your MetaMask wallet, then connect your wallet.
3. Select the pool “Stake Pancake: NFTA-BNB earn NFTA” on the NFTPAD.
4. In each pool click on “Stake”, then input your staking NFTA-BNB_LP amount and confirm.
5. Your rewards accumulated every second. When you want to claim your rewards, just click on “Claim” to get all rewards to your wallet.
6. Click “Unstake” to remove tokens from staking and get back the NFTA-BNB_LP back to your wallet.
Step 4: Go to Pancakeswap and use the NFTA-BNB_LP tokens to claim back your NFTA and BNB tokens.
1. Go to Pancakeswap’s Liquidity section again. Make sure to connect your wallet, then your liquidity pool is shown as below.
2. Click on NFTA/BNB pool on the above screen to see details of the pool.
3. Click “Remove”, then input the removal amount. Click “Approve” and go through a few confirmation steps to remove your liquidity and get back NFTA and BNB tokens.
4. Once the removal transaction is done, the NFTA-BNB_LP tokens (“Cake-LP”) will be removed from your wallet, while the corresponding amount of BNB and NFTA tokens will be sent back to your wallet.
Note that your claimed BNB and NFTA tokens may be different from the original amount due to the pool’s market-making activities.
JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY!
Follow us on social media to catch up with the latest update: